Laden Evenementen

 2nd of June final decision about continuation of the FJ Europeans 2020

The Dutch government decide to cancel all public events until the 1st of june due to the Corona virus.

Before the 1st of June the government will decide if the ban on public events will be prolonged into june and or july.

Therefore the Organising Committee of the FJ Europeans 2020 will make a final decision on the 2nd 0f june about the possible cancellation of the event.

In the mean time we kindly ask you to continue to register for the event. If we will decide that the event has to be cancelled due to the Corona measures of the Dutch government, no entry fee will be due and all entry fee already paid will be refunded.

In the unfortunate case that we have to cancel the event we hope to be able to hoist the Worlds of 2021 at the same venue.